Thursday, January 5, 2012

Excitement not just for us partners but also for Marcella too....

Wow it’s that time of the year already! It will by my 6th year welcoming partners and I have to admit, the anticipation and the excitement are still the same! I am eagerly awaiting Wednesday 11 o’clock when I finally get to see the whole partner group together – sure some will be missing, but thank FACEBOOK they can still be part of our 2012 partner community. And I will certainly be urging them to contribute in some shape or form – look at Vinita who has already been busy with the first entry on this blog.Why the excitement? Why the anticipation?Because until the whole group gets together you just don’t know what can happen: each year it’s a new combination of nationalities, new blend of characters, a new batch of varied, different yet always interesting people – and then when you mix them all together and put them in a foreign setting, then anything can happen… or not. Thing is you never know until they get here!I have already met a few partners, a few children – some ideas have emerged already, so who knows what this year will bring? What exchanges will take place, what insights might be shared, what opportunities created, babies being born...Perhaps I might get my Bollywood dance at the Graduation Ball after all….With hopeMarcella

No comments:

Post a Comment