Thursday, January 5, 2012

Distance and the heart.......

Hi guys, I thought I too would post after seeing Vinita's.
I know how she feels about being away from loved ones. I too have had experience of Aman being away for work, but that too only for a few days. I'm now having to rethink about how I occupy my mind, although the little one is doing a fairly good job of being a distraction. She's like a pinball running loose in the house!!!! Honestly, if it wasn't for her I think I'd break down in a few days.

It's strange how one person can fill your time and thoughts so much that you can't even think about yourself. I keep thinking how Aman will cope by himself, no one to make him tea or even to give him a glass of water. I know he's a grown man, but I've been there for him for the past 7 and a half years. I know he'll be ok, but this heart doesn't see any sense.

Vinita is right, do something we haven't done or put off doing because of time and other things coming along. Well, I've thought about taking up the guitar again, but I mite end up being one of those casanova type musicians whose pining for their love!!! heheheheheh. Well, who knows what I'll end up doing, but I do know I will do something.

This year I too am going to try and better myself, if he can so can I.

May 2012 be bright for all of us and bring us many joys and happiness.
I'll post again once I get my little pinball to sleep....

1 comment: