Wednesday, January 4, 2012

1st day without Mahipal

4th Jan, 2012 has finally arrived for me (and other dates for other partners) and Mahipal has left for his new pursuits – full of energy, enthusiasm and looking forward to evolve himself as a better person. After all the shopping and packing – weighing every single piece of his baggage he has left my room nothing less than storage house with things scattered all around. I thought that it wasn’t difficult for me to clean this mess up. But the moment I started cleaning it reminded me of him. And I just sat there holding them with tears in my eyes and thinking how the year will go by. I tried during a rigorous workout so that I can sleep easily but while laying in bed all I could do is to just think about him. I have been alone several times while he is travelling. But this time it’s different. He is not away for a day or two but a long time. I don’t know how things would be like in his absence but all I need is the strength to take care of myself. Because I know the fact that if I am happy he will be less worried about me and if he is less worried about me then he is more focussed to finish IMD with flying colours. And this makes me realise that I have got a year to myself – a year to plan and do things which I wanted to do but couldn’t for different reasons. I think for all of us partners who are not joining in Lausanne – let us set ourselves some goals to keep ourselves busy and occupied. Also these goals would give a sense of fulfilment keeping our mind and spirits high. For me to begin with I would start getting into my regular habit of meditation (couldn’t do in last 2.5 years) and take up some new course (details shall follow when I decide but if partners can share their ideas of their new goals ( in absence of their partners) would probably create a think tank for others who might be struggling. So good luck and keep posting ideas and feedback.

And yep dont think too much of how to write... trust me its 1st time for me to blog as well.... we are here to express our feelings and not our writing skills... so just start making your ideas into words and lets start sharing our experiences. Happy New Year to all of US. Vinita

No comments:

Post a Comment