Thursday, February 2, 2012

Self discovery

Well, it's been a month since we last saw Aman in the flesh, thank god for the various forms of web chatting!! Lol.
I have used this time to figure out for myself what I want to do with my life and where I want to be in a years time. I've always had a passion for cooking, always experimenting with new recipes or coming up with something of my own, and now I've finally decided to use this passion and become something with it. I've started a course which will hopefully better my skills and give me the knowledge I need to become a chef. I want to be a chef. After a very long time I have the drive and desire to do something for myself. The little one will hopefully enjoy the culinary developments, even though all she thinks about now is chocolate!! Lol!
I want our daughter to be able to look at both of us with pride. Her daddy will always be her hero....what will mummy be??

1 comment: