Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Certainty balancing Uncertainty


In next 10 months the MBA program would be finished. All our partners would be out of their dungeons like free birds migrating to find their new homes. They would be equipped with new skills and be energized to reach new horizons. They would be probably changed personalities from beginning to end of the course (thanks to self discovery courses and simulation activities that they undergo). But then it’s me too going through a phase of change, learning and realisation. I can think of 10 things that I want to do and had I been in India with family I could have worked towards them. But being alone in an alien country with no specific time period of how long it would take for me to get my citizenship has left me with few choices. A short video call with my family today also made me realise that had I been at home I would’t have felt so lonely and difficult to live. But then I know the fact that I can’t do much. It was a joint decision and I can’t afford to be weak and fall back. I am glad that I have started learning Salsa and being regular to gym. Very soon I shall start studying some part-time course or modules which shall be more fulfilling and keep me busy. I don’t know how long this uncertainty (of living in UK) shall last but the certainty that in next 23 days I would be seeing my partner glows me up... not to forget may be some new friends too :)

1 comment: