Wednesday, December 5, 2012

This past year

I have been trying to post something for the past week, but as you all know, life is crazy busy this time of the year.

But here I am writing an entry while getting ready to go to the airport in few hours to start my flight to Lausanne, to celebrate my husband's achievement with him. I am celebrating my achievement as well. It has been a long year, full of emotions, successes, failures, hope and excitement. I have grown too.. This year was a great learning experience to me. it made me appreciate the hubby more :-) and appreciate single mothers as well... 

I remember that same time last year, when we were preparing for Sam's departure, how difficult it was to be away from him. How difficult it was for him to be away from his daughters, who mean the whole world to him. This year, at this same time of the year, we are preparing for his graduation, for his dream to come true. We are preparing for his home coming, for spending Christmas with him, and being able to attend our daughters' Christmas concert at school.

We are now looking forward to see what the future holds for us, as new doors open and new beginnings appear in sight.. But first, let's have a blast and enjoy the graduation ceremony this weekend..

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow..

Heidy

No comments:

Post a Comment